PRE-ORDER figma SP-098 Little Armory Shiina Rikka
Est. shipping date: May 2022
Rikka Shiina headed out again as a figma wearing her elite school tactical uniform!
From TOMYTEC's 'LittleArmory' 1/12th scale weapon model series comes a figma of one of the series characters - the elite tactical girl's school member, Rikka Shiina!
- The smooth yet posable figma joints allow you to act out a variety of different scenes.
- A flexible plastic is used in specific areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
- She makes use of drawer joints in her shoulders allowing her to easily wield the 'Little Armory' weapons.
- A plastic model runner kit for a Special Forces Carbine Rifle is included. The model is limited to the figma release and includes a holographic sight, muzzle booster, laser module, light, dual switch and foregrip as optional parts to attach to the weapon.
- She comes with both a standard expression and a more serious expression for combat scenes.
- Optional parts include an alternate skirt to pose her crouching, as well as a handgun with mounted light that can be holstered, and a transceiver.
- The background sheet of the product comes with two different target practice targets that can be cut out and displayed with her as a training ground.
- The package includes an original illustration by illustrator Haruaki Fuyuno.
- An articulated figma stand is included, which allows various poses to be taken.
- Who is the Little Armory's Rikka Shiina? -
Rikka Shiina is one of the characters seen on the Little Armory packaging, illustrated by Haruaki Fuyuno. She plays a part in the defense of the region as one of the students at the Jyoushuu Girls Academy.
- Paintwork is done partially by hand and therefore final products may vary.